Protect the backbone of your business with PhysicalCheck
Eliminate workforce risk whilst increasing engagement of health and safety in your business
Revolutionise the way health and safety training is delivered
Typical worker reduces the number of higher-risk movements by 30-70%
- Engaging app which allows the worker to self-manage their programme
- Eight dangerous movements detected – unlike other solutions that detect a maximum of three
- The app is customisable to your business
- Reduce the risk in your business, saving time and money
- Reduce the number of sickness absence
- Monitor your employees’ wellbeing on one dashboard
- Create health and safety champions in your business
- Employee’s personal health will improve
- Improve employee satisfaction through personal development
- Powered by Artificial Intelligence [AI]
- No more laborious class room training
- Lightweight wearable device doesn’t disturb the wearer
- 3-week battery life
- One-year device warranty
- No GPS!
- No need to turn on/off each day
- Easy to clip to any collar
Download our Travis Perkins case study
The solution incorporates a wearable device, 12-day coaching programme, daily virtual coaching tutorials, app and dashboard.
The wearable device identifies hazardous actions by continuously measuring the risk from movements, frequencies, and forces on the body.
The easy and highly engaging programme is easy to implement and entirely managed by each worker through the PhysicalCheck app.
Employees self-manage their improvement while data is used by management through the dashboard to implement further data-driven solutions.
Book your demo today
Eight types of movement are identified including:
- Lifting movement with poor technique
- End-range bending and twisting of the lower back
- Sustained awkward static postures
- High and sudden force movements
Users are instantaneously notified by the device vibrating and an alarm beeping if they carry out the movements incorrectly.
Why work with Stanley?
- 70 years’ experience in health and safety
- Large world-class client base
- Unique innovative solutions
National team of trainers and engineers
PhysicalCheck 12-day programme
PhysicalCheck's artificial intelligence [AI] health coach delivers a 12-day programme combining real-time feedback with personalised insights delivered to each worker via the app. Engaged workers learn and embed new movement techniques into their day-today working life, reducing their risk of injury, resulting in substantial long-term safety and productivity improvements for the business.
Eight types of movement detected by the programme developed by ergonomists
Data centric solution which provides insight into how your business is performing:
Uncover risk in the workplace, workers who are/are not engaged those who are/are not improving, update your processes, identify the health and safety champions in the business as well as those who are change resistant
Engaging app which allows the worker to self-manage the programme
Eight dangerous movements detected – unlike other solutions
App is customisable to your business
Reduce the risk in your business, saving time and money
Reduce the number of sickness absence
Monitor your employees’ wellbeing on one dashboard
Create health and safety champions in your business
Employee’s personal health will improve
Improve employee satisfaction through personal development
Powered by Artificial Intelligence [AI]
No more laborious class room training
Lightweight wearable device doesn’t disturb the wearer
3-week battery life
One-year device warranty included
No need to turn on/off each day
Easy to clip to any collar
The employees app takes minutes to download. The profile is even quicker to setup and no sensitive data is submitted.
At the start of each shift, the device is simply clipped on the employees’ collar at the top of the spine. It is NOT tracked by GPS!
After the data is analysed, engaging instructions and tailored tutorials are provided by a virtual coach to teach the employee how to not carry loads safely.
Daily sync of data via Bluetooth to the employer dashboard to provide insight into the business.